Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mangos are popping up faster than rabbits here.

March 14, 2016

Ah another great e-mail from everyone. The thing I love about them is that I can tell that you all at least put effort into your writing.  Just enough to really make me smile. Well yeah I guess things are the same except for one thing.... 3 upcoming baptisms!! woo! Alright, alright I shouldn't count my chicks before they hatch, but they really are looking good. Abesim has had a handful of people progressing now and we're super excited. Just that after that we won’t have anyone else ready. We've dropped about everyone else and the last time we contacted for almost the whole day we had 2 lessons. Long day.

I think the only thing really wrong with my life right now is that I don't get to see Mom's trapeze act. Maybe you could just send me pictures ;) ...Speaking of that, my card reader is finally up and running again. Now It's been months since my last picture send so I'll only send what I think is the best. The mangos are popping up faster than rabbits and they should be ripening in the next month or so. Excited for that. The branch has a temple trip coming up and I'm really hoping a lot of these members can go. The weather is now humid again, but the rain storms are passing over Abesim. Me and my companion think It's because people in Abesim don't want to repent, haha when Em says harsh conditions I'm imagining the Sahara or Mount Everest. Really I'm adjusted and I don't consider them to be harsh. As a matter of fact I realized that unless someone points it out, I don't really notice the heat anymore. Well I'm afraid this e-mail will be a tad shorter this week to allow for more picture time.

See ya next week!

-Elder Silva


The Hamatan Sun 


Our apartment people. 


Behold the area!


One of the best ideas I ever had. 


Boxing with our rock hard bread


Brooke helped me design my latest planner. Happy Valentine's Day...missionary style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment