Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"A missionary is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!"

Hey everyone! 


Just one thing. Remember that I'm not home, so if you tell me news I need more details... Your emails are greatly appreciated!  Mom’s still sounds like Mom. Reminded me of how all of us like to steal Dad's bacon. I still love being a goofball every now and then. The mission is too hard to take too seriously. By the way, I've eaten worse than goat hoof. I'll save those stories for later. I love my investigators and feeling like I'm able to help the Lord make a difference makes it all worth it. I have such a positive feeling when I remember Obuasi. I know I'll have the same when I leave Effiduasi. Elder Asada (my companion) is a workout fanatic and he has me trying it out as well. We'll see what happens. I miss those best Saturdays were Mom or Dad made pancakes, bacon, and that wonderful sausage.  I forgot the 4th of July was coming. Sorry founding fathers. There's not really anything I can do here. I have my American flag bandana I like to wear sometimes around the apartment. (again showing you I'm not too serious yet haha). Well I appreciate all the prayers. I can't include every trial I come upon in these e-mails, nor would I want to. 

I'll have more to say next week! 

-Elder Silva


 Taking the kiddies to church.  Happy Sunday everyone!


 Ghanaian countryside


 Recent flooding on the road


 Giant tree in the distance. One of our areas has a big forest in the middle of it. 


 My investigator told me I was late. "A missionary is never late. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!"


 This is what will happen if you forget about the lawn dad.


 More of the flooding


Nice view off the side of Kumasi road.

No comments:

Post a Comment