Monday, June 1, 2015

Transfer News and Updates

5-30-15

Hey fam. I know it's a Wednesday but there hasn't been any internet connections in Effiduasi for awhile. I do have appointments to get to, but don't worry I'm a fast typer........ except when I forget what I am going to say... ...Well It was very, very good to hear from all of you on Sunday! I got all of the packages and I loved them very much! I shared and my companion is very thankful. I know I haven't shared a whole lot of spiritual experiences and I'll repent of that... next week. I don't have the time to write them out in detail, but I discovered that the white handbook tells us that we need to do that... Funny I never noticed that. I wish I could respond to everything you wrote but I'm running late. I love you all and wish you a wonderful week. 

Love you all! 

-Elder Silva


5-25-15


Ah man, guys I really can't say how much I love hearing from you. I can't imagine what a mission with only letters would have been like. It's great to hear news from the ward. Our stake is the only one I've ever know to do sacrament last. Actually I preferred it that way, but I guess Salt Lake has their reasonsMepaakyew etesen? That's how are you in Twi for Brooke. By the way, transfer news came! I'm staying in my current area but my companion, Ejodamen, is leaving. My new companion is Elder Asada from Nigeria. Elder Hoffman from Wisconsin has been in our apartment for awhile and he is the one who trained Asada. Cool for him. Also my trainer, Batutsi, is coming to be my zone leader in Kumasi. It'll be nice to see him again. I think I left some questions unanswered last letter. I'll look at it in a bit. I don't know if I ever mentioned but there's a KFC in Kumasi now. It's a bit spendy for our standards but it is oh so good. Really nice building too. Sounds like Grandma and Grandpa Silva are busy with their missionary work at the base. I'm glad to hear it though. The heat is still here as will it ever be, but I'm fully adjusted. The packages are . . well... finished. Haha, I couldn't help myself. Plus I did some sharing. I would really like some more acetaminophen (I know it's spelled wrong) though. I'm running low and those are so nice to have. Well that's all I have time for. My companion and I are busy today. 

Just know that I love you all (and Duke) a lot! 

-Elder Silva 

No comments:

Post a Comment