Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cranberry Juice and Happy Birthday Mom.

Well guys, another week has come and gone. This one has been pretty quick as has the entire transfer. This is the last week of the transfer. Our Branch conference was this week. That was very, very stressful. It took a lot of organizing on our part. The thing about branches is that I can't sit comfortably at church anymore. We go from class to class, talking to investigators, and trying to make church a good experience.  I don't have it as bad as Elder Kolo though. He's second counselor in the branch presidency. He basically organized the entire branch conference himself. I ended up playing a lot of piano. I had to learn 4 new hymns. I barely have any time to practice as it is. You DID warn me this would happen though haha. When they see me playing something small they all assume I'm a pro. ay ay ay. When I think about suffering on the mission I remind myself that at least I get to e-mail every week. That certainly is a blessing. Speaking of mail I got the valentine package!... as did my roommates, haha. It was all gone before you knew it. My companion kept seeing me sneak into our room periodically during church (we live in the chapel) and he caught on pretty quickly haha. My health is doing heaps better than in Obuasi. I haven't genuinely felt sick since I've come here. (quick knock on wood for me). Church here is hot. Especially when electricity's out (ceiling fans won't work). I've fallen asleep in Elder's quorum every Sunday in my new area. My mission President, President Holmes, saw me nodding off during branch conference. He just smiled. My eyes were so big, man I was trying so hard. Well that's about all I have for you this week. Ah actually President gave us part of transfer news early. My MTC companion, Ma'ungatai is leaving. Man I'm really going to miss that guy. 
Alright well I hope you all have a great week! 
Love you all! 

-Elder Silva




Celebrating Mom's B-day with cranberry juice and pringles (I nearly died with pleasure when I got that cranberry juice).

No comments:

Post a Comment